C6200 is a generator controller comprising auto synchronizing, load sharing and versatile interfacing to speed governors and AVRs in one single unit. C6200 has been developed to complement the various solutions for synchronizing and load sharing available from the SELCO T-Line product range.
Moreover, the C6200 is built on a state-of-the-art technology platform introduced with the SELCO SIGMA system, offering a variety of additional features and possible interfacing to external control. Simple installation and easy confi guration are the SELCO qualities on which C6200 are based.
C6200 is designed for installation in electrical switch board panels. The sturdy aluminium casing furnishes clear LED indication and easy accessible connection terminals.
– Automatic synchronizing,
– Load sharing (active/reactive),
– Detection of reverse power,
– Detection of excitation loss,
– Programmable I/O,
– ROCOF relay, vector shift relay, frequency monitoring,
– Direct control of electronic speed governors and AVRs.
– Applications including peak shaving or base load operation in heavy energy consuming industries, like oil refineries, petrochemical refineries, steel mills, mines, cement factories, fodd processing, etc.
– For grid parallel operation a vector shift or ROCOF protection can be activated.
– Two analogue outputs are available and can be configured as measurement transducer outputs.
– Any of the measurements can be connected to these outputs.
C6200 is compatible with the S6500 user interface module of the SIGMA system, and the dedicated C6250 display unit.
To read the technical documents, please click on the links below:
To contact customer support, please call +33 (0) 492 38 88 20 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact a sales representative, please send an email to email@example.com.
For more information on the training documents, please call 04 92 38 86 86 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.