Battery charger DSE 94xx MKII
DSE 94xx MKII
The DSE9400 series is a range of intelligent battery chargers that can be programmed for different charging curves to maximise the life of the battery. The DSE9400 series are programmed using the user-friendly DSE Configuration Suite PC software.
The chargers can be either DIN rail or chassis mounted, using the fixing holes that are built into the case. The charger’s stylish design includes three coloured LEDs to indicate charging status and fault conditions. The chargers do not include any moving parts to give added durability and reliability.
They will also continue to operate during engine running. Multiple modules can be linked together to provide a larger current output.
– Intelligent three & four stage charging profiles,
– 12 volts & 24 volts configurable & adjustable current limit,
– Battery charger & power supply
– Manual & automatic boost.
– Provides safe and complete charging and charge maintenance of various battery types,
– Flexibility and cost effectiveness of one charger to suit different voltage types,
– Output current can be adjusted to suit alternative battery sizes and prevent overcharging on custom curves,
– Provides a faster charging cycle and automatically maintains a full charge.
– Overall size: 70 mm x 200 mm x 130 mm (2.7” x 7.9” x 5.1”)
– Weight : 0.75kg
The DSE94xx MKII serie is an intelligent switch-mode battery charger that can be programmed for different charging curves. This helps to maximise battery life.
To read the technical documents, please click on the links below:
- Technical description
- Installation manual
- User manual
To contact customer support, please call +33 (0) 492 38 88 20 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact a sales representative, please send an email to email@example.com.
For more information on the training documents, please call 04 92 38 86 86 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.