For generators and electrical networks
Since foundation of the company in 1960, SELCO’s technology offer to the power generation market state of the art equipment to meet requirements of international norms.
Most of the SELCO products are approved by marine classification companies (BV, LR,
GL, DNV, …). Units are all designed for DIN rail mounting or screw mounting in switchboards.
– Current & frequency relay: T3000/ T3100 / T3300.
– Overcurrent relay: T2200 (3-phases) and T2800 (earth faults)
– Overcurrent & short circuit relay: T2500
– Three phase differential current relay & insulation monitor: T2900 and T3200
Economic G-LINE Range
– Frequency and voltage relay: G3000/ G3100 / G3300 / G3600,
– Overcurrent relay for three-phase current: G2200,
– Active power relay: G2000
– Synchronizers: T4000 and T4500,
– Alarm monitor units: M1000 Alarm Monitor and M3000 Alarm Monitor,
– Arc detecting relay,
– Static potentiometers: E3800 (motorized potentiometer) and T7900 (electronic potentiometer),
– Synchroscope: M8100.
All the units are available in several versions (voltage, various functions, …), fulfilling your specific requirements.
Our business partner
SELCO develops, manufactures and sells electronic equipment to the following applications:
- Power Generation and Control
- Engine Control & Protection
- Process Alarm Monitoring
- Engine Diagnostics
The SELCO range of products is designed to operate in harsh environmental conditions and is suitable for use in both land and offshore applications.
SELCO’s research and development team continuously maintains and further develops our products by using the latest technological development tools. This work ensures that systems based on SELCO equipment provide high flexibility, easy troubleshooting and require little or no maintenance. We believe that the concept provides the lowest possible Total Cost of Ownership.