DSE 4510/20 MKII
The DSE4510 MKII Auto Start Control Module and the DSE4520 MKII Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module are suitable for a wide variety of single genset applications. Whilst maintaining functions included within higher end controllers, such as generator or load power monitoring, the DSE45xx MKII range of especially compact controllers provide the user with the ultimate size to feature ratio.
Monitoring engine speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, frequency, voltage, current, power and fuel level, the modules will give comprehensive engine and alternator protection. This will be indicated on the largest back-lit LCD icon display in its class via an array of warning, electrical trip and shutdown alarms. Electronic J1939 (CAN) and non-electronic (alternator frequency sensing) engine support for diesel, gas and petrol engines all in one variant.
With a number of flexible inputs, outputs and protections, the module can be easily adapted to suit a wide range of applications. Through USB Communication both modules can be easily configured using the DSE Configuration Suite PC Software or can be fully configured through the module’s front panel editor.
– CAN & alternator speed sensing
– Largest back-lit display in its class
– Heated display option
– Backed-up real time clock
– Fully configurable via DSE Configuration Suite PC Software
– Generator & load power monitoring (kW, kV A, kV Ar, pf)
– Accumulated power monitoring (kW h, kVA h, kVAr h)
– Provides full monitoring flexibility
– Provides clear and easy to read information pages
– Ensures the display continues to operate in extreme cold weather conditions
– Ensures data is not lost when module is disconnected from its power source
– Provides complete user-friendly configuration and easy-to-use high-level system control & monitoring
– Minimises battery drain when the system is not in use
– Provides true generator sensing & global flexibility
The DSE4510 MKII is a compact Auto Start Control Module that has been developed to provide an outstanding range of features within a compact enclosure. The DSE4520 MKII is a compact Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module that has been developed to provide an outstanding range of features within a compact enclosure.
For more information on the training documents, please call 04 92 38 86 86 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.