DSE M640 provides advanced programmable control options for vehicles and off-highway machinery and has been developed specifically for mobile applications. Sealed to IP67, the device incorporates a breather to allow the M640 to equalise pressure and reduce condensation whilst filtering out liquids and other contaminants.
The DSE M640 is flexible user programming is provided via CODESYS 3.5 or C++.
– Controller specifically designed for mobile applications
– Powerful 32 bit processor with 220 MHz clock speed
– 32 configurable inputs with digital and analogue capability
– 36 configurable outputs with digital, PWM and PWMI
– Outstanding performance across multiple environments
– Ensures the controller can handle the most complex applications
– Gives the flexibility for tailoring operation requirements to meet system demands
– Multiple output options to cope with demanding system requirements
– Overall size: 37 mm x 240 mm x 190 mm (H x W x D) / 1.46″ x 9.45″ x 7.48″ (H x W x D)
– Weight: 1.5 kg
Inside the unit is a powerful 32 bit processor with a 220 MHz clock speed for outstanding operating response times. There are also 4 independent CAN interfaces, J1939, CAN Open and Raw CAN. Flexible user programming is provided via CODESYS 3.5 or C++.
To read the technical documents, please click on the links below:
- Technical description
- Installation manual
- User manual
To contact customer support, please call +33 (0) 492 38 88 20 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact a sales representative, please send an email to email@example.com.
For more information on the training documents, please call 04 92 38 86 86 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.