The DSEM870 is a 7″ programmable display designed for use on vehicles and off highway machinery. Developed for use as a standalone product or with the DSEM640 programmable controller, the DSEM870 provides users with outstanding flexibility.
The M870 is configured using CODESYS 3.5. This programmable display is a robust HMI/programmable designed for mobile applications. Its optically bonded 7″ color screen is perfect for harsh environments.
– Robust HMI/programmable display specifically designed for mobile applications
– Optically bonded 7″ colour screen for harsh environments
– Powerful ARM Cortex A9 processor with 800 MHz clock speed
– 512 MB of DDR3 SDRAM and 2 GB of NAND mass storage
– Developed to withstand the toughest environments
– Delivers excellent clarity in high humidity environments
– Provides fast operating response times
– Allows large files to be stored and accessed quickly
– Overall size: 275 mm x 160 mm x 80 mm (10.8” x 6.3” x 3.15”)
– Weight: 1.25 kg
The DSEM870 is a 7″ programmable display designed for use on vehicles and off highway machinery. Developed for use as a standalone product or with the DSEM640 programmable controller, the DSEM870 provides users with outstanding flexibility. The M870 is configured using CODESYS 3.5.
To read the technical documents, please click on the links below:
- Technical description
- Installation manual
- User manual
To contact customer support, please call +33 (0) 492 38 88 20 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact a sales representative, please send an email to email@example.com.
For more information on the training documents, please call 04 92 38 86 86 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.