The DSE3110 can be utilised as a Manual or Auto Start Module for single gen-set applications or engine only applications. The module has been designed to work with electronic and non-electronic engines, providing advanced engine monitoring and protection features.
Manual & auto start
The DSE3110 includes a back-lit icon LCD display which clearly shows the status of the engine at all time. The module monitors engine speed, frequency, voltage and engine run hours and also displays the warning and shutdown status.
The module includes fixed and flexible outputs as well as configurable inputs making this product ideal for a wide variety of applications. The module can either be programmed using the front panel or by using the DSE Configuration Suite PC software.
– Standard engine and electronic CANbus variant
– Configurable inputs/outputs (6 digital inputs/4 outputs – 2 outputs configurable on magnetic pick-up variant)
– Remote start input, comprehensive display parameters
– Engine pre-heat, configurable timers & alarms
– Large back-lit icon LCD display
– Instant integration with both standard and modern electronically controlled engines
– Provides multiple installation options
– Provides a simple connection to operate the generator from a remote location
– Provides instant notification of generator voltage, generator frequency, battery voltage, engine speed and run hours via one button navigation
– Warms the engine to a safe temperature at start-up to increase engine life
– Panel cutout size: 80 mm x 68 mm (3.1 ” x 2.7″)
– Weight: 0.16kg
The module can either be programmed using the front panel or by using the DSE Configuration Suite PC software.
To read the technical documents, please click on the links below:
To contact customer support, please call +33 (0) 492 38 88 20 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact a sales representative, please send an email to email@example.com.
For more information on the training documents, please call 04 92 38 86 86 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.