The DSE335 is an Automatic Transfer Switch Controller. The DSE335 will monitor the voltage and frequency of the incoming AC supply from two different sources, which could be from both generator or mains (utility), or a combination of both. The module will monitor S1 (source 1) and in the event of a failure will issue a start command to S2 (source 2).
Control & command
Once S2 is available and producing an output within limits, the module will control the transfer device and switch the load from S1 to S2. Once the S1 supply returns to within limits, the module will command a load return to S1 and shut down S2. Various timing sequences are available to prevent nuisance starting on minor supply breaks.
The DSE335 supports many topologies and features include mains (utility) rated volt-free relays, a clear back-lit LCD 4-line text display, showing system status and warnings and red and green LEDs indicating operational status. The module can be easily configured using the DSE Configuration Suite PC Software.
– Manual restore to S1
– Configurable inputs/outputs (12/12). 6 configurable volt-free outputs & 6 configurable DC outputs
– Power monitoring (kW h, kV Ar, kV Ah, kV Ar h)
– Ensures there is no break in power when the changeover occurs
– Allows flexible control of source inputs
– Provides multiple installation options
– Provides clear accurate power measurement information
– Overall size: 240 mm x 181 mm x 42 mm (9.4” x 7.1” x 1.6”)
– Panel cutout size: 220 mm x 160 mm (8.7” x 6.3”)
– Weight: 0.9kg
The DSE335 monitors the voltage and frequency of AC power from two different sources, comes from 2 groups or 2 network inputs, or a combination of both. The module monitors S1 (source 1) and in the event of a fault will send a start command to S2 (source 2). Different timed sequences are available to prevent unwanted start-ups on micro cuts.
To read the technical document, please click on the links below:
To contact customer support, please call +33 (0) 492 38 88 20 or send an email to email@example.com.
To contact a sales representative, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the training documents, please call 04 92 38 86 86 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.