The easYgen-2000™ Series is a compact, affordable genset control and protection package for synchronizing and load sharing of up to 16 gensets in island operation or parallel operation of a single unit with a utility.
Its integrated load-dependent, start/stop programming allows you to define how gensets are brought on- and off-line to support changing load demands. It even works with a mix of different sized engines, so you can maintain the spinning reserve you need while optimizing fuel efficiency.
Advanced interface capability provides communication at the genset control level, up to the system network level, and to your desktop half a world away. The easYgen-2000™ Series works with many common industrial interfaces: CANopen for peer-to-peer load sharing, J1939 for engine ECU, Modbus RTU for PLC, HMI, and SCADA, Ethernet and Profibus communication through dedicated gateways, Modem for remote control and programming using Woodward ToolKit software.
– Load sharing and load-dependant start/stop for up to 16 units
– Synchronization with phase matching and slip frequency
– Freely configurable discrete & analog I/Os
– Fast configuration by partial setting files
– Load share and synchronize up to 16 gensets in island mode, or parallel a single genset to a utility
– Control of generator and mains breaker, open or closed transition, synchronization and soft load/unload
– LogicsManager™ boolean programmability for complex system control
– Process dependent start-stop logic
– Multi-lingual capability: 11 languages
– Complete engine and generator protection and mains monitoring (see table “Packages”)
It equally works with a mix of different sized engines, so you can maintain the spinning reserve you need while optimizing fuel efficiency.
To contact customer support, please call +33 (0) 492 38 88 20 or send an email to email@example.com.
To contact a sales representative, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the training documents, please call 04 92 38 86 86 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.