The Woodward HighPROTEC-2 offers an outstanding solution for reliable medium-voltage protection of distribution, generator, substation and motor assets. The innovative PC tool minimizes commissioning and training costs.
The high degree of proven reliability guaranties high availability of your electrical grid and equipment. Each model type has the flexibility to handle the many variations that can be encountered in a specific application.
With nearly 40 years of experience, combined with the ability to leverage our existing product lines, the HighPROTEC-2 product offers precision, flexibility, reliability, and uncomplicated handling.
– All devices in the HighPROTEC-2 arrive with a clear manual and few variations
– All current and ground current inputs are designed for 1 A and 5 A
– All terminals can be easily removed and the current connections are equipped with automatic short circuiters
– The nominal voltage of the voltage inputs and the switching thresholds of the digital inputs can be adjusted via software
– Multiple communications protocols – including Modbus, Profibus, DNP3.0 and IEC61850 capabilities
– Front face USB port to make communications easier
Each model type has the flexibility to handle the many variations that can be encountered in a specific application.
To read the technical documents, please click on the links below:
To contact customer support, please call +33 (0) 492 38 88 20 or send an email to email@example.com.
To contact a sales representative, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the training documents, please call 04 92 38 86 86 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.