SPM-A & SPM-D
Woodward’s SPM-A Speed and Phase Matching Synchronizer provides automatic frequency and phase matching when used with 2301, 2301A, and Electrically Powered Governor (EPG) electric load sharing control systems.
The SPM-D10 is a microprocessor-based synchronizer designed for use on three phases AC generators equipped with Woodward or other compatible speed controls and automatic voltage regulators.
– Automatic synchronization of generators
– Adjustable dynamics
– Frequency, phase, and optional voltage matching
– Selectable matchup time
– Automatic breaker closure
– Selectable output impedance
– Synchronization for one circuit breaker
– Frequency, phase, and voltage matching
– Selectable types of control output
– Digital display of generator and bus values
– Microprocessor technology for flexible and reliable operation
– Wide range power supply available
– UL & cUL Listed
– CSA certified
- Technical description
- Installation manual
- User manual
For more information on the training documents, please call 04 92 38 86 86 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.