ThermoCar 0.5-2 kW
ThermoCar 0.5-2 kW
The ThermoCar is an electric engine heater using the thermosiphon system. As the temperature of the coolant in contact with the heating element increases, its density will decrease, causing the coolant to move towards the upper part of the engine. The coolant leaving the heating unit of the ThermoCar is replaced by cold fluid from the engine. Repeating this cycle will enable the coolant to circulate naturally.
The engine heater can be turned on a few hours before the engine is started, or operate on stand-by to maintain the engine at the required temperature at all times. This ensures an easy full power start whatever the ambient temperature and avoids cold start mechanical damage.
The system has the following advantages: fuel savings, decreasing pollution, reduced engine wear, no more difficult cold starts. The ThermoCar heaters are suited for all industrial applications, either stationary (small generator sets) or mobile (emergency vehicles, trucks, vans, etc.)
– Aluminium AS9U3 injected heating unit with impregnation treatment
– PA66 protection cover
– 200 cm power cable
– 5/8’’ (15 mm) water outlet and inlet
– Regulation thermostat rated at 25A, 100.000 cycles
– Available temperature intervals:
- 35°C – 50°C / 95°F – 122°F
- 34°C – 40°C / 93.2°F – 104°F
Security thermostat with manual reset, rated 25A, 6.000 cycles (110 °C /230°F)
– Low watt density heating element made of Incolory 800 ® (7,5W/cm² → 1,5Kw) what increase its lifetime and those of the coolant
– Available powers: de 0,5Kw à 2Kw
– Availables voltages: 120V, 230V
The system has the following advantages: fuel savings, decreasing pollution, reduced engine wear, no more difficult cold starts, vehicle cab heater instantly operational.
To read the technical documents, please click on the link below:
To contact customer support, please call +33 (0) 492 38 88 20 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact a sales representative, please send an email to email@example.com.
For more information on the training documents, please call 04 92 38 86 86 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.