TopStart 0.5 – 4kW single phase
The TopStart 0.5 – 4Kw is an electric coolant heater for all types of water-cooled engines. The heater can be put into service a few hours before starting the engine or work continuously in order to keep the engine permanently at the required temperature.
Easy to use
– Die casted aluminium bod
– PA66 protection covers and support bas
– 150 cm power cable
– 3/4’’ water outlet and inlet + connection kit
– Glandless circulation pump Wilo or Grundfos
– Flowrate: 1.6 to 2m/h to 3m height manometer
– Available voltage: 230V
– Available frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
– Adjustable thermostat 0-80°C rated 25A, 100.000 cycles
– Available temperature interval: 0°C – 80°C (32°F – 176°F)
– Low watt density heating element made of Incoloy 800 ® (7,5W/cm²) what increases its lifetime and those of the coolant
– Available powers: from 0,5Kw to 4Kw
– Available voltages: 0.5 – 2kW: 120V, 208V, 230V/2.5 – 4kW: 208V, 230V
The TopStart 0.5 – 4 kW is suited for all industrial applications, either stationary (generator sets) or mobile (heavy-duty vehicles, vans, trucks).
To read the technical documents, please click on the links below:
To contact customer support, please call +33 (0) 492 38 88 20 or send an email to email@example.com.
To contact a sales representative, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the training documents, please call 04 92 38 86 86 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.