Megacon AB range
MEGACON AB, founded in 1984 in Sweden, was founded with the idea of developing innovative complete earth fault management systems and offering a European quality solution.
Megacon offers products to various specialised fields mainly related to electricity and energy. They specialise in systems and products for energy management, earth fault monitoring, instrument transformers and multi-instrument systems.
– IsoBase 96 alerts and warns of system failures both for faulty installations and devices. Each IsoBox 96 can manage up to 8 IsoHub and IsoOut. A total of 128 measuring points.
– Easy use of the event logging function. Filters, THD measurement and Modbus RTU are standard.
– Modbus TCP, Profibus and embedded WEB are optional. 3.5 inch graphic colour display. Panel mount size 96 × 96
– Megacon ground fault monitoring systems require the use of residual current transformers,
– We can offer you circular, rectangular, solid or split cores in a wide range of sizes and dimensions. Custom-made current transformers are also manufactured to order,
– Rogowski resistors are made to measure.
Through dialogue and collaboration with its customers, MEGACON AB offers flexibility on product specifications and remains at the forefront of the industry.
Our business partner
Megacon AB, founded in 1984 in Sweden, was founded with the idea of developing innovative complete earth fault management systems and offering a European quality solution. Megacon AB has always had a great deal of technical know-how and helps many companies solve their electrical problems.
Megacon AB has helped to create the basis for modern earth fault monitoring systems in Sweden. Since then they have continuously developed their own products for earth fault monitoring. Always with the end user and quality in mind.