For gas and steam turbines
Based upon decades of experience, Woodward offers turbine control and regulation systems which enhance efficiency and are environmentally friendly.
Woodward has developed solutions for each major stage of the operating chain: supply, combustion control, electronic/software controls, and system integration.
– Steam turbines: The 505 and 505E are microprocessor-based controls designed to operate steam turbines of all sizes.
– Gas turbines: The all new Atlas-II™ programmable control is an industrial platform that offers robust, low-cost control for a wide variety of turbine, engine, and compressor applications.
– Mono stage turbines: The 2301D-ST is a microprocessor-based control with integral application software designed for single-valve steam turbines driving either mechanical or generator loads.
– Engines & co-generation: The 723 Digital Control governs reciprocating engines (gas, diesel, or dual fuel) used in power generation, marine propulsion, and gas compression/distribution.
– Hydraulic amplifiers: The electrically controlled Hydraulic Amplifier is a pilot operated, linear servo actuator with up to 3 inches (76 mm) of stroke and up to 4500 lb (20 kN) of force.
– Electro-Hydraulic actuators: Models PGPL, TM-25LP and TM-200LP, EG-3P / – 6P / -10P, UG and UG25+.
By using these integrated solutions, the cost of the control system can be reduced while at the same time greatly increasing its performance.
Our business partner
Woodward is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control solutions for the aerospace and industrial markets.
Their aerospace systems and components optimize the performance of fixed wing and rotorcraft platforms in commercial, business and military aircraft, ground vehicles and other equipment. Their industrial related systems and components enhance the performance of industrial gas and steam turbines, reciprocating engines, compressors, wind turbines, electrical grids and other energy related industrial equipment.
Their company’s innovative fluid energy, combustion control, electrical energy, and motion control systems help customers offer cleaner, more reliable and more efficient equipment.