Woodward Seg Range
With an extensive range of products for the control and protection of power generation and distribution, WOODWARD SEG has acquired a unique worldwide reputation.
This modular range of products provides clients with a wide range of solutions for perfect generator and power distribution protection.
– Comprehensive protection for medium/high voltage systems up to 132kV: Variable control and protection systems with 18 protection functions for feeders, lines and Busbar.
– Maximum compatibility: any medium/high voltage system on the market, universal power supply and inputs/outputs, 1 to 5A current transformers, universal interface.
– Data logging with time stamp: logging of all electrical measurements, easy access to statistics, analysis of faults identified in the measurements.
– HIGHPROTEC Protection with dual-core processors: Next generation protection relays. HighProTec is designed to adapt to any type of voltage, for currents of 1 to 5A, alternating or direct. A high tech product with IP54 protection and intuitive use.
– HIGH TECH LINE: This highly reputed range covers all areas of time current in low and medium voltage applications, from engine and generator protection to high quality differential protection.
– WI LINE Power supply taken from current transformers: Compatible with all breakers on the market. Since it does not require auxiliary power, it is well suited for use in self-sustaining transfer and distribution stations, local grids and ring-main-units.
– PROFESSIONAL LINE: All common protection functions for low and medium voltage applications gathered in one compact and easy to install unit. Complying with several constraints (CRI 60255 norm, vibrations, climates), Professional line is well suited to both static and mobile applications.
– BASIC LINE: Even at their most basic, Woodward SEG relays have micro-controllers, high quality casings for DIN rail mounting, and short circuit protected connectors (500A/1s).
Voltage, frequency, dephasing, directional power, mains decoupling relays…
– BL18 et BL20: These products can be used as simple battery chargers or as a stable power supply during battery maintenance or replacement.
DSF TECHNOLOGIES provide products, after sales service, 24 hour delivery, and on-site technical help throughout France.
Our business partner
WOODWARD is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control solutions for the aerospace and industrial markets.
Their aerospace systems and components optimize the performance of fixed wing and rotorcraft platforms in commercial, business and military aircraft, ground vehicles and other equipment. Their industrial related systems and components enhance the performance of industrial gas and steam turbines, reciprocating engines, compressors, wind turbines, electrical grids and other energy related industrial equipment.
Their company’s innovative fluid energy, combustion control, electrical energy, and motion control systems help customers offer cleaner, more reliable and more efficient equipment.