Murphy by Enovation Controls range
Enovation Controls leads the industry for engine and equipment protection and monitoring in the Industrial, Off-Highway and Recreational Vehicle markets. Our complete line of Murphy display, control and instrumentation solutions coupled with our extensive application experience allows us to provide customers with a complete solution approach for their engine and equipment control, protection and monitoring needs
We are offering hundreds of products that monitor and control pumps, generators, and more. Our control systems for industrial operations monitor pressure, temperature, liquid level, overspeed, time and vibration. We cover it all, from simple start/stop operation to sophisticated automation systems incorporating micro-controllers and remote communications.We provide cost-effective, perfectly suited products for our customers, and have been doing it for over 70 years.
– Combines engine and transmission information with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface,
– Equipment functionality can be integrated via the available I/O and controlled via the CAN bus,
– PowerView™ displays have become the standard for real-time monitoring and diagnosis of Equipment.
– Provides full control of your engine, including automatic start/stop, automatic throttling and display of engine parameters and critical engine / application faults,
– Supports CAN SAE J1939 protocols for electronically controlled motors and analog sensors on mechanical motors for fault and safety alarms.
– Versatile industrial controller for motorized pumping and irrigation applications,
– This versatile, configurable and “Tier-4-Ready” controller allows custom settings for specific applications,
– Available in polycarbonate or metal housing.
– Complete range of gauges, with the possibility of integrating alarm and/or fault thresholds. This range has a recognized quality, robustness and precision. A PowerView® gauge range is available for CAN J1939 electronic motor connection.
– Solution for visual fluid level monitoring, with a low or high level alert system,
– Solution for visual fluid level monitoring, with an automatic holding/filling system.
– RP series: Single coil solenoid,
– SD series: External switch that switches between the call and hold coil.
– Sentinel 300P Series battery chargers provide fast, accurate and automatic charging of backup batteries.
– They provide optimum power, battery life and reliability in demanding applications such as power generators, fire pumps and critical motor-driven equipment.
– Switch mode power supply technology provides low ripple DC load output and wide tolerance to AC supply voltage, all in a compact, lightweight and energy-efficient package.
Our business partner
Enovation Controls operates today as a stand-alone subsidiary of Helios Technologies (formerly Sun Hydraulics Corp.), one of the Forbes’ 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in America (2017). With an internationally diverse team of over 300 employees, we serve customers around the world with global sales, manufacturing and application engineering operations. We partner directly with OEMs and support a worldwide network of authorized distributors and system integrators.
Our radition of innovation was founded on the pioneering spirit of Frank W. “Pat” Murphy and his search for simple, reliable engine protection. In 1939, he transformed the world of engine instrumentation with the release of his innovative Safety Switch and the forming of FW Murphy Manufacturing. In 2009, FW Murphy merged with EControls, forming Enovation Controls which operated four business units: Power Controls, Vehicle Technologies, Natural Gas Production Controls, and Fuel Systems.
The rich history of rugged and reliable Murphy products has propelled Enovation Controls to become the well-respected and trusted partner to major engine and equipment manufacturers around the world. Simply put, our brand has become synonymous with innovation by providing cutting-edge, market-leading solutions demanded by today’s technology driven customers.