For internal combustion engines
WOODWARD, the world leader in industrial engine control, is a NASDAQ listed American company with 3300 employees.
It offers a complete range of products which control and regulate diesel, gas, petrol, and dual-fuel engines. Solutions can be all hydraulic, hydro-mechanical, hydroelectric, all electric and are suited to engines from 10hp to 25MW.
Hydromechanicals & hydraulics regulators:
– PSG: this hydraulic regulator controls small gas, petrol, or diesel engines and small steam or gas turbines in isochronous or droop operation. Lever, electric motor, or pneumatic speed control.
– UG-5.7 / -8 / -10 / -40: these hydro-mechanical governors control medium and high power engines and turbines.
– Actuators For Stanadyne «D» Pumps,
– Linear Actuators,
– Rotary Actuators.
– Analogue Regulators,
– Digital regulators (Control boxes without external setpoint and advanced control boxes): Range 2200 and 2300,
– Digital control: models 2301A and 723 PLUS.
Since 2003, SYNCHRO-START has been part of WOODWARD, thus joining the undisputed leader in equipment for industrial engines.
Our business partner
WOODWARD is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control solutions for the aerospace and industrial markets.
Their aerospace systems and components optimize the performance of fixed wing and rotorcraft platforms in commercial, business and military aircraft, ground vehicles and other equipment. Their industrial related systems and components enhance the performance of industrial gas and steam turbines, reciprocating engines, compressors, wind turbines, electrical grids and other energy related industrial equipment.
Their company’s innovative fluid energy, combustion control, electrical energy, and motion control systems help customers offer cleaner, more reliable and more efficient equipment.